Sunday, September 16, 2007

2nd week!

K so week number two has come and gone. This is what I have learned so far.....
1. Professor Wood uses a blow torch everyday in class
2. Don't read textbooks on your bed or else you fall asleep
3. Lots of boys are creepy...but i have met 2 weird ones this week
4. You can meet boys named reagan after english when they say "hey when you're off the phone talk to me"
5. Waffles are wonderful
6. HEPE is huge with 866 people in the class
7. Ear plugs are essential
and last of all....
8. You can live off food from the cannon center but sunday dinners are the best!
oh and....
9. my new calling is relief society 2nd counselor OH YA!

1 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

It sounds like you are still having a blast and studying hard:). Yeah, it seems like the weird boys are always the most forward ones; a great combination huh? I can just here Mom saying, "Don't be afraid to say 'no'," but this advice is sooo true. I hope you are meeting some normal, fun boys too and are going on some fun dates.
I am excited for you and your calling. Always do everything you can in your calling and get involved in your ward by going to all of the activities.
It sounds like you have tried the Cannon waffles. Go Waffles!!
Hey have you met Brynn's little sister yet? She is living in Helaman halls too and seems really fun from the few times I've met her. I can't remember her name though, but I'm sure she'll be outgoing and crazy like Brynn.
I hope you have a great week and I'll be sure to call you soon to talk.
Love You!