Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've been bad at blogging lately SORRY!



So it has almost been a month since I last posted, dang it! Hopefully I will get better at writing faithfully on this thing. Well let's see in the last month I have reclaimed my status as a heartbreaker, so says dad (he is secretly excited that I am haha) Let's just say I want to date lots of people and well that's how it's going to be for a while :) Kristin told me that I had my share of kissing this year, probably true.


These last few weeks have been crazy with midterms and papers. It is insane how many papers I have had to write lately. And the midterms are equally rough but so far so good YAY! School is crazy as always but it's alright because I like it that way. If my life was not busy I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Also Winter semester is over in about 6 or 7 weeks....oh YA!


I got to go to the Draper temple with my Mom and Nathan. It is so beautiful! I thought it was going to be smaller, judging from the pictures, but it is huge and amazing. I also have the chance to go to the temple dedication on March 22, so there is that to look forward to.


Another fun thing which is coming up is Cinco de Marcho...plus dos. My friends and I are throwing a Cinco de Mayo party in March since no one will actually be here in may, but we couldn't do it in the middle of the week so it is on March 7....hence the plus dos. We will have mexican food, a homemade pinata (we're working on it), swimming, and to top it all off the movie "The Three Amigos" Yes, we are dorks but it is going to be oh so fun. Anyways I love you all and I will try to update you more on my life, have no fear :)




p.s. bowling league is tonight-wish me luck! Go SEA OTTERS (team name)


0 comments: