Monday, October 4, 2010

One Month In...

One month into school already! I have not posted anything in a while on here, and that is mostly because, well, I've been busy. Plus I have a whole other blog I have to keep for my technology class, which is great fun, and should definitely be worth more than one measly credit. 

I have mostly been enjoying work, school, friends, and family. There have been many paddle ball tournaments played and so far me and Anders are the dominant force. I mean just look at us, we're legit!



Also this past week for my technology class (previously mentioned) I made a website. Yes a website! Who knew I was so computer savvy? Anywho in reference to this class being only one credit, this assignment alone took me around 9 hours..... yikes! But I am super proud of it! So you should probably check it out. I had to make two classes that I could teach in the future so just go explore and see for yourself:

I am loving my classes and so excited that this is my last year of "real" school. Next year I will be student teaching/internshipping at a middle school or high school. Will I be mistaken for a student there? Most likely. Bring it on. 

In other news my best friend Rachael Andersen is getting married this Friday, love it! Also I am one of her bridesmaids...expect pictures :) 

1 comments:

NA said...

Wow I'd never seen that dove commercial before! It makes a great point. Have you ever seen the show "Meet the Natives"? It's about some african tribe leaders who are brought to america to see our culture. They think women are beautiful if they can bear children and that's all they base it off of. Interesting huh!?