Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am officially 20

Alright so here goes another weekly blog. Look at this, so far I am doing good at keeping this updated...then again this is only the 2nd week.

First of all I know you are all so jealous because I got to go to the BYU SHUTOUTS! It was amazing. Everyone was going crazy and it was awesome to see us do that well! Ucla vs. Byu 59-0 and Wyoming vs. Byu 44-0.

Secondly this last week in school I passed my Anatomy quiz! I learned all the bones in the head, mandible (jaw), and rib cage, a total of about 90-100 bones WOOHOO! Now I am on to memorizing the rest of the bones in the body. This week it is around 120 terms so wish me luck. Also this week I have 2 test one in physiology and one in Human Development; I will let you know how that goes...hopefully I will pass. And I start work on cadavers this week in lab! So that should definately be exciting, the joys of the human body.

Thirdly I turned 20. I have surpassed the realms of a teenager and entered the age of an adult. I know I was technically an adult at 18 but let's be honest I was definately not an adult haha. I went to tucanos on friday with the fam and ate delicious food including Kristin's favorite, their mashed potatoes. Then Saturday was the "Day of Kelli" Yes that is right I dedicated a whole day to me. I went to the Wyoming BYU football game, went laser tagging, and watched the movie HotRod at my apartment with all my friends. Basically a fantastic day! And today I actually turned 20 and got to go home and have birthday cake and a yummy home cooked meal. All in all a GREAT week!

Here are some pictures of my recent escapades...

Camille, Haley, and I about to go disco skating!
Me and Julie ( one of my roommates) before the UCLA game. She is 6 feet tall!
Me and Ashlee on my birthday when she came to give me my present. My hair looks outrageously blonde in this picture. I promise I haven't dyed it.

3 comments:

Dirk and Marissa Black said...

Keep up the good work, Kelli. I love your blog.

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Hey Kelli! You look like you are having so much fun at college! I love your blog! Good luck in school!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog to see rules!! Love Ya