Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got TAGGED!

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.
So...I've been tagged.

Here goes my first shot at this tagging business.

8 favorite TV shows
1. The Office
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. House
4. Wizards of Waverly Place
5. Unwrapped
6. Challenge- only when they are doing cakes
7. Chuck
8. Bones

8 things I did yesterday
1. Went to Physiology
2. Went to Sociology
3. Watched someone break up in the cougar eat during lunch (sad, but highly entertaining)
4. Wrote a reaction paper about immigration
5. got 100 on my physiology quiz
6. listened to Byron serenade me on his guitar :)
7. Ate a spaghetti dinner at FHE
8. Sad goodbye to Camille and Jenn who left for Thanksgiving

8 things I look forward to

1. THANKSGIVING! and seeing Twilight with the family
2. The end of Finals Week
3. Eating mom's apple pie
4. My family coming for the holidays!
5. Seeing dad get excited and giddy on Christmas day
6. Eating Dad's chocolate chip pancakes
7. Starting my scuba diving class
8. Snow finally coming to Utah!

8 favorite restaurants

1. Mi Ranchito
2. Tucanos
3. The Happy Sumo
4. Burgers Supreme
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. California Pizza Kitchen
8. L&T Produce (cougareat style)

8 Things on My Wish List

1. sleep sleep sleep
2. Doing well on my finals
3. a new camera
4. amazing thanksgiving break
5. A coat with built in handwarmers- it's COLD!
6. Being able to finish the Fuddruckers challenge
7. For my family to come to Utah
8. Finding my ID card

8 people I tag

Well I'm pretty sure only my family reads my blog so...

2 comments:

Dirk and Marissa Black said...

Hi Kelli-

We are so excited to see you in a few weeks.

Love,

Dirk and Marissa

The Lowe Family said...

Kristin: Hey, Kelli's Blog! What's up? I mean I haven't heard from you in like forever!
Kelli's Blog: I'm busy. Don't you know how important boys, dating, and kissing are?
Kristin: Well, I guess that's pretty important, but I'd really like to get an update. Maybe some fun pictures...?
Kelli's Blog: Mmm. What did you say? Oh, sorry. I just got back from my third date this week...I've been a little distracted.
Kristin: Isn't it only Wednesday?
Kelli's Blog: yeah...so...