Monday, March 1, 2010

Once again I am going at this blog thing. Somehow I have never been able to keep this commitment so maybe this time is the charm.....maybe.....we'll see. So this last month-ish has been interesting, I can pretty much sum it up with a list so here goes:

1. family decides we are moving

2. we sell our house

3. I get mistaken for a student at a junior high school (what?!)

4. Lady at furniture store thinks I look much younger than i told her I was (I'll love this when I am 40 right?)

5. Go on a date with a 33 year old. This means he was entering junior high when I was being born!! Don't judge me I got to go to a Jazz vs Nuggets game!

6. buy mom jeans (You know bleached, tapered at the bottom, make your bottom look like it consumes half of your leg, and a zipper that is 9 inches long)

7. go to a BAJILLION!! mission reunions. Yay for friends coming home!

8. Go on lots of dates and have lots of fun

9. Find a house to move into

10. Enjoy the crazy weather that is Utah spring. Warm 47 degrees one day freezing death the next day.

11. Go disco skating and ice skating in the same weekend- never fall down

12. watch my mom start packing up our house

13. Observe high school health classes and realize that this is exactly what i want to do!

14. First block class over! Everyday from 7-11 in the morning....it is now done!

15. Eat the best cupcake in the world at the Cocoa Bean cafe (Raspberry chocolate cheesecake delicious!)

16. Get a calling- ward activities co-chair. Guess who the chair is......33 year old date boy

17. Just enjoying school, singles ward, family, friends, and trying to fit it all together

First blog post in a year done! let's see how this goes :)

0 comments: