Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Golden Girls

I just got back from the BYU v New Mexico game...devastating....I think that's the right word. We could not make a shot and they made everything they threw up. I hated it. I yelled, screamed, boo-ed, cheered, and bad mouthed refs. Speaking of the refs, that was the poorest display of officiating I have ever laid eyes on. So ridiculous. I hated it.

But I didn't hate ALL of my time at the game. The half time show was off the chain! You see, there is a group of ladies, ages 50-94 who are called Jean's Golden Girls....they are the BOMB! And if I am not a crazy cat lady when I am old, my new dream is to join their dance crew. An old lady dance crew. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot! New life dream: GOLDEN GIRL!

Meet Terri Dixon, 94 years old and can shake it like a salt shaker. Oh and still do the splits! You go girl!

0 comments: