Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh the places you'll go

Lately I have bizarre day dreams of where I want to travel to.
In no way do I have thoughtful or inspiring reasons on why I want to go to these places. Regardless...here you go.

Maine! Why Maine you ask? I picture ME (stupidest state abbreviation ever)
exactly like this
I will stroll along the coast, where lighthouses abound, eat lobster, visit cranberry bogs,
and dress like I'm straight out of a JCrew catalogue. 

Greece! This could come from my love of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, or Momma Mia.
I'll be honest I just want to fish and swim in the sea and eat pita bread and humus all day. 
Is that so bad? Oh and finally be around people who are as loud as me.

2 comments:

Carl & Mickie Yeates said...

Sorry that you are loud. It is a family trait, although some of us have it worse than others. I welcome you into the loud family club

NA said...

You'd totally fit in with the greeks! I'd love to visit there too. Actually my family is from Greece and I have some second cousins over there. My sister and I are wanting to go on a trip there next Summer. You are welcome to join us. We would be toured around by my second cousins and then my friend Ermira from Italy wants us to stay with her too. The more the merrier :D