Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Grizzlies

I have been a Viking, Leopard, Bruin, Cougar, and now I am a GRIZZLY!



That's right people my college career actually got me a job! I am now the proud recipient of the Health and PE internship at Payson Junior High School. What does this mean exactly? Well it means that I have a job, a job that pays half salary, full benefits, a job that if I want it next year, it is all MINE! And I will then be a full fledged teacher! This is so so so exciting because I don't know if you know this or not, but it is DANG hard to get a job in this economy, let alone a job right out of college and in the public school system. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! (yes, it did need to be said three times in all caps)

Needless to say I feel extremely blessed. And it is kind of scary to be a first year teacher, but I am up for the challenge. Bring it on Payson Junior High. I'm ready!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelli Jo!!!! This is so exciting :) :)