Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finisher














Have you ever had someone say...
enjoy this time while you can, because
it only gets busier as life goes on.

Sad to say, but I NEVER believed them.
This is what I would say to myself in my head:
"Ya, ya, ya, whatever you old man/woman. I am
going to graduate from college, get a job, and
everything will be smooth, hassle free sailing,
from there on out."
Oh what a fool I was. What a gosh darn fool.

As I attended my last real class EVER today. The
ginormous scope of my situation hit me. I have
a lot of work ahead of me, lots of things to do, busy,
busy, busy, and no slow down in sight. But that's ok,
because I am excited and I'm going to enjoy every
minute of it!

So I just want all those old people out there to know...
You were right. You win! 

1 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

Your last class EVER?!!! Isn't that a weird feeling? I can't believe you are almost a college graduate. I miss you and I'm dreaming of July 16th when we get to hang :)