Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My not so little brother...

Turned 17 last Saturday, and I'm unsure how I feel about it. I remember being 17 like it was yesterday. In actuality it was 5 years ago...this is crazy talk! I feel old, but I also love that weird kid more than anything. So Nathan, here's to you buddy!
 
- I love that you make me laugh so hard with your ridiculous stories and witty comebacks
- I love that you wear a robe around the house like you are 85 years old
- I love that you humor me when I am feeling like an adventure
- I love your wicked awesome hair in the morning
- I love how you chase me around the kitchen with a wooden spoon, or wet towel
- I love how you do not care if you are messy or dirty as long as you are having fun
- I love how amazingly skilled you are in golf and basketball
- I love how you let me sing stupid songs to you when you are mad at me, such as "Nathan, I love you, that's all I have to offer. Nathan I need you, please don't turn me away." Saturdays Warrior anyone?
- I love how hard of a worker you are
- I love the way you let me put my head on your shoulder when I'm tired
- I love that you are my not so little brother forever!

0 comments: